|Newbury South West » Home | Christmas Crime Prevention Advice | Wintery Links! - Keeping Safe this Winter | Awards for Angela! | An Award for Jackie Raleigh | Our Priorities | Progress following Public Consultations | Boundary Map | Neighbourhood Watch News | Falkland Memorial, History on our Doorstep | Calling the Police | Useful Links | Scams | No Cold Calling Zone | How to Report Incidents | Ask a Policeman! | Message in a Bottle | Top Tips - Home Security | Desert Island Discs - NAG Style! | Stop Nuisance Calls and Mail | NAG Member Registration | Meetings | Contact Us|
Newbury South West
How to Report Incidents
Anti-social behaviour and other nuisances make life unpleasant for everyone, but these incidents often go unreported. It is important that all crimes and incidences of anti-social behaviour are reported to the Police. The Police can only build up an accurate picture of what problems are occurring, and where they are taking place, if they are aware of all incidents that occur.
You can report incidents in a number of ways :-
- Major crimes should always be reported by dialling 999
- Report non-urgent crimes and anti-social behaviour by phoning Thames Valley Police on 101.
Launched last November, this single non-emergency number has replaced the 0845 8 505 505 number
- If you need to report a series of anti-social behaviour incidents occurring over a period of time, contact your local Policing Team on 101
- If the incident involves a Sovereign Housing tenant, you can report the incident to Sovereign Housing Association using their Incident Diary Form or, if you prefer, you can telephone Sovereign Housing on 01635 550 222 and ask to speak with a Housing Officer or visit www.southwest.sovereign.org.uk
- If you wish to report problems such as graffiti, fly tipping, damage to road surfaces etc. please contact Streetcare by dialling 01635 519 080. Streetcare is part of West Berkshire Council
- If you would like to learn more about the Neighbourhood Action Group and what action we are taking to help with issues in your local area, or if you would like to become a member, we would love to hear from you! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the contact form on these web pages.
|Home | Your NAG Website | Find a NAG | Resources | Meeting List | Logout | Help & FAQs | Contacts
Package provided by Edge Impact Consulting Ltd. trading as Edge Impact Websites www.EdgeImpact.co.uk © Copyright 2010 - 2013
Registered in England No. GB 4036408, VAT No. 757/3328/12, Data Protection No. Z7975482